Register for Classes
To register for classes you must have:
- Completed the Admission process and have a Student ID number and PIN.
- This step is done one time only. If you are a returning student and cannot remember your Student ID number or PIN, contact Enrollment Services for assistance.
- An assigned registration time, or register during open enrollment – see the Assigned Registration Times chart to the left – These times are automatically assigned to students. You do not call to set up a time to register for classes.
How to Register for Classes
- In person on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall
- Bring a completed registration form with you to the counter.
- Fax a completed registration form to Enrollment Services – 425-640-1159.
- Be sure the form is complete and signed by you.
- Register online using your Student ID number and PIN.
Important Registration Notes
- Registration for all math classes requires instructor permission beginning the first day of the quarter.
- Registration for ENGL 100, ENGL& 101, and 102 require Instructor Permission beginning the first day of the quarter.
- Instructor permission is required to add classes that are full.
- You must meet class prerequisite requirements before enrollment in that class is allowed.
- If you received an exemption from assessment, take your documentation with you to class, as instructors have the final say in determining if you meet prerequisite requirements.
- You cannot register for more than one section of the same class.
- We drop students from the second course added without notice, and
- We block your ability to register online in the future.
- Your registration is not complete until you pay tuition.
- Tuition is due within one week after you register for your first class.
- Subsequent enrollment (adding additional classes) requires payment within 24 hours.
- Awarded financial aid students are exempt from tuition due dates.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after you register for your first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.