Remember you are not officially registered until you have paid for classes.
See when your
payment is due.
Your Student Info
Once you have registered, view your schedule online or at a Kiosk on campus.
Mon - Fri
Sun & Holidays
NOTE: Online registration is closed as of the 4th day of every quarter as instructor permission is needed to add most classes.
Need help registering online?
Watch these tutorials.
Can I register online? When?
in order to receive a student ID number and PIN needed to access the online registration process.
- During open registration you may register online without appointment until the fourth day of the quarter. If you're registering prior to open registration, use the registration appointment form to find your time.
Current students: Look up your registration time for the upcoming quarter.
New students: Apply for admission. You can register for classes once open enrollment begins.
Notes to Keep in Mind
To register, you must have:
- Student Identification Number (SID)
Your college-assigned student ID number.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Usually your six-digit date of birth (August 20, 1955 would be represented with a PIN of 082055).
Openings occur continuously as students add and drop classes. Therefore, continue to try and enroll in person or online up until the first class meeting, or through the 3rd day of the quarter. Remember, all math classes and English 100, 101, and 102 require instructor permission to register beginning the first day of the quarter, regardless of whether or not the class is full.
After that, attend the first day of the class and ask the instructor if he or she will agree to add you to the class as an overload – take a registration form with you to class and obtain the instructor’s signature. Emails from the instructors are also acceptable, but make sure that the item number, name, and section letter of the course is listed in the email, along with your full name and student ID number – do not use your social security number. Bring the email to the Enrollment Services Office, or forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you wish to add the class to your schedule.
Once the quarter begins, instructor permission is always required for all math classes and English 100, 101, and 102 (was English 105 and 205). Instructor permission is also required for classes that are full, all classes after the 3rd day of the quarter (except for classes that are listed as late starting and have yet to begin), and for students who are taking classes on a space available basis. Please follow these steps in obtaining instructor permission:
- Take a registration form with you to the class and ask the instructor to give permission for you to register by signing the form. Bring the form into the Enrollment Services Office to complete the registration process. Remember, the instructor is not obligated to add you into a full class.
- Ask the instructor to provide an email to you indicating that you have permission to register for the class. Make sure the email has your name and student ID number (do not use your social security number when sending emails), and the item number, course name, and section letter. Bring a printed copy of the email, along with a registration form to the Enrollment Services Office OR forward the email to email@example.com indicating that you wish to be enrolled in the class.
Note: Instructors will sometimes send an email directly to the Enrollment Services Office giving students permission to register for their classes. You must follow up to complete the registration process, as the Enrollment Services Office will not register a student without direct student contact.
Registering for Multiple Sections of the Same Course
Edmonds Community College reserves the right to deny registration by a single student in two or more sections of the same course in order to maximize the availability of seats for all prospective and current students. Students who register for more than one section of the same course may be dropped from the last added section, or sections without notice.
Students, who again register for more than one section of the same course will have their ability to register online blocked.
Department and Course Numbers
For additional ways to contact us, view the Enrollment Services' homepage.